Terms and Conditions
• In case transportation service is required this is provided by fully insured professional companies which are licensed to perform public transport and carry all responsibilities. We are only an intermediary between these companies and the customer. No claims of any kind, therefore, may be directed against us.
• Rates include all taxes. Guides’, drivers’ gratuities and meals are not included. Public transportation (busses, metros, taxis) and museum or monument entrance fees are not included. Unexpected expenses and any other extras requested should be paid by the client.
• Cancellation policy: in case of services cancellation by the client more than one week before the visit, we will refund client’s payment in full, minus a 20% of total amount paid processing fee. In case of cancellation by the client less than one week before the visit, no refund will be returned.
• In the event that we should cancel a visit for any reason, we will fully refund the tour price which shall constitute full settlement to our clients.
• We are not liable in respect of personal injury, death, loss or damage of luggage by the clients as well as for injury, loss, delay, inconveniences caused by events beyond our control or which are not preventable by our reasonable diligence, such as floods, earthquakes, terrorism, wars, unusual severe weather conditions, tsunami, tornados…
• No refund may be claimed by the client if he/she doesn’t show up at the given time and meeting place. Yet we have 45 minutes tolerance before considering it a “no show”.
• This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.